A true Money Making Secret? I just read this interesting article by Joe Vitale about his idea of the greatest Money Making Secret in the world. His proposition is that the way to get money is to start by giving it away. Now that is a very interesting concept but what if you don’t have the money to give away? I’m sure we all dream of the day when we can give up working for a boss, work part time from home, go on regular trips away and still have money left over at the end of the day. Under those circumstances I’m sure I would agree with Joe that giving money away, and a great deal of it, can work wonders. But until that day comes, most of us will be forced to be just a little bit generous.
In the meantime though, there are ways of course to take our creative business ideas and unlock that often elusive money making secret. In my book, finding your income trigger should start with a first step of actually planning your road to success.
What is your opinion on Joe’s approach? I’d love to get your feedback. You can find Joe's article at . http://www.learningfountain.com/giveaway.htm
Chat with you again soon
Elizabeth
http://www.mymoneymakingsecretsite.com

No comments:
Post a Comment